- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We collect information in the following ways:
Information you give us via membership platform, LinkedIn, surveys, etc. For example, we will ask you for personal information, like your name, email address or telephone number to store with your account. We treat this information as personal information.
- We will collect and use personal information solely within the NCBC’s mission and the fulfilling of those purposes, and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. Any inactive information will be purged from our records after 7 years.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. NCBC will protect the security of your information during transmission by publishing the website on an http environment, which encrypts information you input, Along with working only with the most qualified 3rd part vendors for payment portal services. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
We are committed to conducting the business of the National Consortium of Breast Centers in accordance with these principles in order to ensure the confidentially of our member’s and program participant’s personal information is protected and maintained.
Questions or Comments