How to have your job opening listed on the NCBC website.
As a member benefit, NCBC will post your job opening as a link on the Job Board of the Member Area of breastcare.org for 30 days and will also add your job opening to The Breast Center Bulletin, our e-newsletter that goes out bi-weekly to all of our NCBC members.
The Job Posting Service is a free service for NCBC members.
Non-Members may use this service for a fee of $400 per job position.
Step 1. Please send an email to email@example.com with an attached word document which contains the following information:
- If you are an NCBC Member, include your Member ID number
- The open position title, city and state
- Text describing the position and important details about the position and the facility, staff, etc.
- The name of the facility where the opening is available.
- The name and contact information of the person for more information or to submit an application
- The link if the application can be completed online
- Another attached file of any graphic logo to be included
Step 2. Please attach another word document which contains a shortened text description of 50 or less words to be used in the email announcement.
Step 3. As soon as the position is filled please contact the NCBC office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 574-267-8058 and the posting will be removed.
If the NCBC has not been notified that the position has been filled at the end of 30 days, the NCBC will contact the person submitting the information to determine if the position should remain on the site for another 30 days.
Questions concerning an NCBC Job Posting should be directed to email@example.com