The Essential Oncoplastic Surgery Course
Now expanded to three full days, April 3–5, 2020
Cary S. Kaufman, MD, FACS; Gail Lebovic, MA, MD, FACS; Mary Freivogel, MS, CGC; Sadia Khan, DO, FACS; Barbara Rabinowitz, PhD, MSW, FNCBC; Ronda Henry-Tillman, MD, FACS; Jennifer Gass, MD, FACS; Barry Rosen, MD; Gustavo Zucca-Matthes, MD, PhD; Chris Glaser, MD, FACS; Richard J. Bleicher, MD; Dr. Julia White, MD, FACR, FASTRO
20 Hours of didactic Teaching
7 hours of hands-on lab over three days
National and International Faculty
Surgical Procedures on environmentally conscious Mastotrainer
Models providing predictable anatomy to perform procedures
Earn 15.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Course includes labs all 3 days using the latest Mastotrainers.
Course lectures include:
Friday, March 15
- Oncoplastic Surgery: Where We Are Today
- Risk Assessment for Breast Surgeons in the Era of Panel Testing
- Immediate Partial Breast Reconstruction & 10 Steps to Perfecting Outcomes
- Level 1 Oncoplastic Surgery: Round Block Lumpectomy, Benelli Mammoplasty Superior Pole Options
- Oncoplastic Approaches for the Inferior Pole: Patient Selection, V & J Mammoplasty, Inverted T Mammoplasty, IMF Based Lumpectomy with/without 3D Implant
- Working as a Team: Understanding Radiation Targeting - Fiducials, Markers, and New Options
- Oncoplastic Mastectomy: Nipple Sparing Mastectomy, Free Nipple Grafts, Direct to Implant Mastectomy, Sub Pectoral vs Pectoral Implants
- Integrating Breast Reduction into Cancer Surgery: Wise Pattern and Other Marking Options
- When Things Don’t Go as Expected: Salvaging Oncoplastic Procedures
- Thinking Like an Oncoplastic Surgeon: Case Presentations/Individualized Approach/Quadrant by Quadrant/Adjustments Based on Breast Size
- Oncoplastic MastoTrainer Lab: Demonstration of Today's Oncoplastic Techniques
- Masto Trainer Lab 3:00 – 5:15 – “See One/Do One” – Introduction & Round Robin Demonstrations
- DEMONSTRATION LAB: Round Block & Crescent Procedures
- DEMONSTRATION LAB: Inferior Pole Approaches
- DEMONSTRATION LAB: Inferior Pedicle Reduction Mammoplasty
Saturday, March 16 (simultaneous with general conference)
- Intraoperative Ultrasound and Specimen Imaging to Achieve Negative Margins
- Oncoplastic Breast Surgery: Getting Paid for the Complexity of What You Do
- Integrating All Levels of Oncoplastic Surgery into Your Breast Practice
- Abbreviated Breast MRI vs. DBT in Women with Dense Breast Tissue: Presentation of ECOG-ACRIN Data
- Impact Award Lecture – Individualized Treatment – Multigene Tumor Assay – Impact of the Right Drug at the Right Time
- Masto Trainer Lab “See One/Do One” – Multiple Oncoplastic Procedures to be Performed in Small Groups Supervised by Nationally Known Expert Faculty, Crescent Mastopexy, Round Block/Benelli Mastopexy, Wise Pattern Reduction Mammoplasty, Inferior Pedicle Reduction
- Masto Trainer Lab Continues with “See One/Do One” Multiple Oncoplastic Procedures to be Performed in Small Groups Supervised by Nationally Known Expert Faculty, Inframammary Approach, Reverse T Approaches, Superior Pedicle Reduction Mammoplasty, Vertical Mastopexy, and Others.
- Product Showcase in General Conference and End of Oncoplastic Conference.
- The Main NCoBC Conference Continues the Next Two Days.
Register to attend: Course is limited to 36 hands-on lab stationsYou must be logged in as a member to:
• Receive discounted NCBC Member pricing.
Member log in at right sidebar or Become a member.
2-DAY Oncoplastic Surgery Course occurs during and includes admission to the 3-Day
Interdisciplinary Breast Center Conference Lectures March 15-18, 2019
Registration includes: Breakfast & Lunch (Sat., Sun., & Mon.), Poster Reception with Appetizers, Online Syllabus, CME’s and Lab fees.
We invite the surgeons attending the course to stay for the NCBC conference. "Hear Henry Kuerer speak about 'Surgery after Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy' on Sunday 10:30AM and hear Beth DuPree speak on 'Hormone Therapy after Breast Cancer Surgery' on Sunday at 11:40AM along with many other valuable talks." Cary S. Kaufman MD, FACS
|3 Day Oncolplastic and 3 Day Conference Friday, April 03 - Sunday, April 05 - Physicians Non Members - Limited to first 50 registrants.||$2,550.00|