2 Day Oncoplastic Surgery Course - March 10-11, Paris Las Vegas
Oncoplastic Surgery Course Highlights
- Nationally known breast surgeons sharing their insights and experience with oncoplastic techniques.
- Essential techniques that all surgeons can master will be discussed.
- There will be practical labs on both days of the course, allowing in depth hands on experience using the latest Mastotrainers.
- Lecturers will demonstrate their techniques in the lab to be followed by the attendees performing the procedures in a "see one, do one" teaching method.
Course includes labs both days using the latest Mastotrainers.
See video below:
Course lectures include:
Saturday, March 10
- Oncoplastic Surgery: Where We Are Today
- Simple Approaches for the Inferior Pole: Patient selection, V and J mammoplasty, Inverted T Mammoplasty, IMF Based Lumpectomy with/without 3-D Implant.
- Level I Oncoplastic Surgery: Round Block Lumpectomy, Benelli Mammoplasty
- Breast Reduction Lumpectomy: Patient Selection, Pre-Operative Planning, Inferior Pole,
- Oncoplastic MastoTrainer Lab: Demonstration of Today's Oncoplastic Techniques
Sunday, March 11
- Reconstructive Lumpectomy & 10 Steps to Perfecting Outcomes
- Breast Reduction: Integration into Cancer Surgery, Properly Marking the Breast
- OncoplasticMastectomy: Nipple Sparing Mastectomy, Free Nipple Graft, Breast Reduction
- Approaches, Direct to Implant Mastectomy, Sub-pectoral vs Pre-pectoral implants.
- Oncoplastic MastoTrainer Hands-on Lab
Register to attend: Course is limited to first 50 attendeesYou must be logged in as a member to:
• Receive discounted NCBC Member pricing.
Member log in at right sidebar or Become a member.
2-DAY Oncoplastic Surgery Course inclusive of full 3-Day
Interdisciplinary Breast Center Conference Lectures March 10-12, 2018
Registration includes: Breakfast & Lunch (Sat., Sun., & Mon.), Wine & Cheese Poster Reception, Online Syllabus, CME’s and Lab fees.
|2 Day Oncolplastic and 3 Day Conference - Physicians Non Members||$2,150.00||Read more|